'The Old Hall, Gainsborough.' (Lincolnshire) by I. C. Nattes / W. Poole / B. Howlett c.1803 / 1806
A finely engraved and picturesque early 19th century view of the Old Hall, Gainsborough in Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by J. C. Nattes and W. Poole, respectively, and published in Bartholomew Howlett's A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 16.1cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.