'Orford Castle, Suffolk.' by R. B. Godfrey / F. Grose c.1785 - 1787
A charming and attractive late 18th century view of Orford Castle, Suffolk which was engraved by R. B. Godfrey and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1773-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 10.8cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.