'Our Ladies Mount.' (King's Lynn) by Grose / Sparrow / Hooper c.1785
A charming and attractive late 18th century engraving of Red Mount Chapel, King's Lynn, Norfolk which was engraved by Samuel Sparrow and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1773-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.2cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.