'OXFORDSHIRE' by Archibald Fullarton & co. / R. Scott c.1833/1834
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Oxfordshire -- with a fine vignette view of Oxford from the meadows -- which was published in James Bell's A New And Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., 1833/1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 24.7cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.