'OXFORDSHIRE' by S. Neele c.1810
A detailed and attractive early 19th century map of Oxfordshire, with the coats of arms of Oxford and the University, which was engraved by Samuel Neele and published in the Enclopaedia Londinensis; Or, Universal Dictionary Of Arts, Sciences, And Literature (London: Adlard & Co.,1810).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.8cms by 24.7cms (not including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.