Page 127 / 128: Cambridge to Coventry (via Northampton) by Carrington Bowles c.1782
A finely engraved and uncommon late 18th century road strip map -- showing the route from Cambridge to Coventry via St. Neots, Higham Ferrers, Northampton and Rugby -- which was published in Bowles Post Chaise Companion (London: Carrington Bowles, 1782).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 13.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.