Paterson's Itinerary Road Strip 83-86: Sleaford to Hull via Lincoln (Double Sided) c.1785
An interesting, double sided, late 18th century road strip map -- showing the route from Sleaford (Lincolnshire) to Hull (East Yorkshire) via Lincoln, Glanford Bridge and Barton -- which appeared in Paterson's British Itinerary (London: Bowles & Carver, 1785).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed areas are approximately 8.8cms by 17.3cms for both strip 83/84 and 85/86 (including imprints).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.