'PEEBLES SHIRE.' by W. H. Lizars c.1885
An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of Ayrshire, Scotland which was originally engraved by William Home Lizars and published in the Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (Edinburgh: Thomas C. Jack, [edited by Francis H. Groome] 1885).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer from an engraved plate).
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 24.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.