'PEMBROKESHIRE' by Joshua Archer c.1860
A detailed and interesting 19th century map of Pembrokeshire which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in The Topographical Dictionary of England & Wales (London: Tallis, 1860). A notable feature of maps of this period is the depiction of the recently constructed (or proposed) railways.
- This is an original lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 17.8cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount board.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.