'PENSHURST, KENT.' by Thomas Dugdale c.1842
A charming mid 19th century engraved view of Penshurst, Kent ('The Birth place of Sir Philip Sydney') which was published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1842).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.2cms by 8.8cm (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.