'PERSIA.' by John Dower c.1836
An interesting and attractive 19th century map of Persia which was drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in Charles F. Partington's The British Cyclopaedia of Literature, History, Geography, Law, and Politics (London: Orr & Smith, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.5cms by 21.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition; centre fold, as issued. The top and bottom margins are close but still mountable without loss. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.