'PETERBOROUGH CATHEDRAL & PART OF THE PALACE' by W. H. Bartlett / J. Le Keux c.1826-1830
A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of the west front of Peterborough Cathedral, with the Bishop's Palace in the foreground, which was drawn and engraved by W.H. Bartlett and J. Le Keux, respectively, and published in John Britton's Picturesque Antiquities of English Cities (London: Longman & co, 1828-1830)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 22.9cms (including title, dedication & imprint)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.