'PETERBOROUGH CATHEDRAL, (Part of the South Aile from the Nave)' by J. R. Thompson / H. Le Keux c.1809
An attractive early 19th century interior view of the South Aisle in Peterborough Cathedral, Cambridgeshire (formerly Northamptonshire) which was drawn and engraved by J. R. Thompson and Henry Le Keux, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.4cms by 16.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old