'PETERBOROUGH. ENTRANCE TOWER GATEWAY IN THE BISHOP'S PALACE' by Bartlett / Woolnoth c.1830
A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of the entrance gateway to Peterborough Cathedral which was drawn and etched by W.H. Bartlett and W. Woolnoth, respectively, and published in John Britton's Picturesque Antiquities of English Cities (London: Longman & co, 1829-1830).
- This is an original etching with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.4cms by 14.2cms (including title, dedication & imprint)
- The etching is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.