'THE PHOENIX TOWER, CHESTER WALLS.' by T. Allom / E. Finden c.1836
A finely executed and attractive early 19th century vignette view of the Phoenix Tower, Chester which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and E. Finden, respectively, and published in T. Rose and T. Noble's The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son, 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 15cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.