'PLAN OF BIRMINGHAM DIVIDED INTO HALF MILE SQUARES AND CIRCLES' by G. W. Bacon c.1907
A detailed and attractive early 20th century plan of the City of Birmingham (U.K.) which was published in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1907).
- This is an original early 20th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.2cms by 32.1cms.
- The maps are in very good condition with decent margins; central fold; as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.