'A PLAN of the CITY of COLOGN' (Cologne / Koln, Germany) by
An interesting and attractive early 19th century plan of Cologne (Köln), Germany which was published in A Geographical, Historical and Political Description of the Empire of Germany, Holland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Prussia, Italy, Sicily, Corsica, and Sardinia (London: John Stockdale, 1800).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.4cms by 16.4cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.