'PLAN OF DUBLIN' by G. W. Bacon c.1896
A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Dublin, Ireland which appeared in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1896).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.1cms by 30.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefolded, as issued. There is a split in the bottom left border not affecting the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.