'PLAN OF EDINBURGH DIVIDED INTO QUARTER MILE SQUARES' by G. W. Bacon c.1889
A detailed and attractive late 19th century plan of the City of Edinburgh, Scotland which was published in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1889).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 48.3cms by 31.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.