'PLAN OF EDINBURGH DIVIDED INTO QUARTER MILE SQUARES' by G. W. Bacon c.1890
A detailed and attractive late 19th century city plan of Edinburgh, Scotland which appeared in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., c.1890).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.1cms by 30.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.