'PLAN OF EDINBURGH' by John Bartholomew c.1893
An interesting and detailed late 19th century plan of Edinburgh, Scotland which was produced by John Bartholomew for the Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (Edinburgh: Thomas C. Jack, [edited by Francis H. Groome] 1893).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer from an engraved plate).
- Printed area is approximately 22.8cms by 35.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.