`'PLAN OF NEWCASTLE AND GATESHEAD DIVIDED INTO HALF MILE SQUARES' by G. W. Bacon c.1895
A detailed and attractive late 19th century plan of Newcastle and Gatehead which appeared in George W. Bacon's New Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon, 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.2cms by 31.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.