'PLYMOUTH. DEVON.' by Jendle / J. D. Harding / W. Finden c.1840 / 1842
A very finely engraved 19th century view of the city and port of Plymouth which was sketched, drawn and engraved by Jendle, J. D. Harding and W. Finden, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.7cms by 13.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.