'POLAND Previous to its Partition in 1795...' by Thomas Starling c.1832
Full Title: POLAND Previous to its Partition in 1795, between RUSSIA, AUSTRIA & PRUSSIA; Shewing also ITS PRESENT EXTENT of TERRITORY.
A detailed and attractive 19th century miniature map of Poland, with fine original wash colour, which was engraved by Thomas Starling and published in either The Royal Cabinet Atlas or Geographical Annual (London: Bull & Churton, 1830/1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 9.1cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.