'PRAGUE' by A. M. Mallet c.1719
An attractive bird's eye view of Prague (now Czech Republic) with decorative cartouche, which was published in the German edition of Alain Manesson Mallet's Beschreibung des Gantzen Welt-Kreises (Frankfurt, 1719).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.6cms by 14cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There are a few 'wormholes' in the lower paper border not affecting the engraved area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on' Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be 300 years old.