A finely engraved and detailed 19th century map of Sweden and Norway — including Finland & Denmark — which was published in James Wyld’s New General Atlas (London: J. Wyld, 1838).
- This is an original copper engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 50.6cms by 72cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a repaired split to the right border just touching the printed border. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.