An interesting and attractive late 18th Century view of Haddon Hall, Derbyshire which appeared in A New Display of the Beauties of England (London: R. Goadby, 1776 / 1777).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19cms by 11.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition.The right margin is close, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.