An interesting and attractive mid 18th century map of Bohemia (part of the modern day Czech Republic) which was engraved by G. Rollos and published in Sieur Robert De Vaugondy Geographical Dictionary (London: J. Newbury, 1759 / 1760).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 28.5cms by 19.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.