A decorative and scarce 19th Century map of Argyllshire (now Argyll and Bute) which was drawn and engraved by Aristade Perrot and Adrien Migneret, respectively, and published in G. B. Depping’s L’Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: Etienne Ledoux, 1824-1835). The map is surrounded by imagery relating to the county’s commercial activities and topographical features.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.3cms by 10.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.