A very attractive Edwardian botanical print that appeared in Robert Thompson’s Gardener’s Assistant in c.1905. An original page of text relating to the plant is included in the purchase
- This is an original Edwardian chromolithograph
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 15.5cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent borders. Click on image for a better view.
- The item is displayed in an acid-fee mount board
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.