A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg which appeared in Alexander Keith Johnston’s Handy Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh & London: W. & A.K. Johnston, 1893).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 33cms by 43cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.