An attractive 19th century view of Belvoir Castle, Leicestershire (the seat of the Dukes of Rutland) which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and J. Sands, respectively, and published in Thomas Allom’s The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11.3cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed (with plate mark) in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.