An interesting and attractive 19th century view of Bristol Docks which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and J. C. Varrell, respectively and published in John Britton’s Picturesque Antiquities of English Cities (London: Longman & co, 1828-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.2cms by 17cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.