A rare and decorative early 18th Century Herman Moll map of Anglo-Saxon England which was engraved by Michael Burghers and published in Thomas Cox’s Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London:1738). An interesting feature is the rectangular panel in the left border listing the letters of the Anglo-Saxon alphabet.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26.7cms by 18.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins; faint vertical folds, as issued. There is a small tear entering the printed area in the top left, some light creasing and slight age toning. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 280 years old.