An attractive and quaint early 19th century miniature engraving of Buckden Palace, Cambridgeshire (formally Huntingdonshire) which was published in James Dugdale’s The New British Traveller (London: J. & J. Cundee, 1814/1819).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area (octagon border) is approximately 9cms by 6.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.