An interesting and attractive map of Buckinghamshire, first published by Robert Morden in 1695, which appeared in Camden’s Britannia (London: Swale, Awnshaw & Churchill, 1695 – 1772). Bishop Gibson described the maps from this series as “much the fairest and most correct of any that have yet appeared”.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 34.5cms by 41.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition. The top margin is close but still mountable without loss; there is also some very minor offset. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.