Aa attractive early 19th century view of Bury St. Edmunds which was drawn and engraved by T. Higham and published in Excursions in the County of Suffolk (London : Longman & co., 1818-1819).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.7cms by 11.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on’ Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 190 years old.