An attractive 19th century view of Caius College, Cambridge, as seen from the Fellows’ Garden, which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.6cms by 16.3cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.