A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Cat Street, Oxford — including Radcliffe Library — which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in James Ingram’s Memorials of Oxford (London & Oxford: Charles Tilt, J. H. Parker; 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.4cms by 10.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.