An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Cheshire which was published in J Aikin’s A Description of the Country from Thirty to Forty Miles Round Manchester (London: J. Stockdale, 1795).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.4cms by 20.1cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 220 years old.