An attractive early 19th century view of Coggeshall, Essex which was drawn and engraved by W. Bartlett and H. Adlard, respectively, and published in The Picturesque Beauties of Great Britain (London: George Virtue, 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.7cms by 11.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.