An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of Dumfriesshire, Scotland which was originally engraved by William Home Lizars and published in the Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, [edited by Francis H. Groome] 1893).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer from an engraved plate).
- Printed area is approximately 25.7cms by 19.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.