A finely engraved and beautifully hand coloured botanical print of the Branching Spider Wort that appeared in William Curtis’s Botanical Magazine in 1807. Included with the purchase is an original page of text relating to the flower.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 11.5cms by 20cms
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid-free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.