An interesting and attractive late 19th century engraving of Edinburgh, Scotland which was published in the Rev. Thomas Milner’s Gallery of Geography (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1897).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.4cms by 15cms.
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some minor staining in the bottom border. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.