An interesting and detailed Victorian map of Midlothian (formally Edinburghshire) which was published in Philips’ Atlas of the Counties of Scotland (London: George Philip & Son, 1868). An interesting feature of maps of this period is the depiction the newly built (or proposed) railways.
- This is an original lithographis transfer (transferred from an engraving).
- Printed area is approximately 17cms by 14.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins, centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.