A finely engraved and highly detailed mid 19th century map of France — with inset plans of Corsica and France divided into Provinces –which was produced and published by John Arrowsmith for his London Atlas of Universal Geography (London: J. Arrowsmith, 1840).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 50.4cms by 60.5cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.