An attractive and detailed mid 17th century map of Germany which was engraved by Pieter Van Den Keere [Latin: Petrus Kaerius] and published in the pocket version of John Speed’s A Prospect of the Most Famous Parts of the World (London: W. Humble, 1646-1676).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 12.3cms by 8.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some very minor see through from the text on the reverse and one small iron mould spot. Click on image for better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for Postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 300 years old.