A very attractive early 19th century view of Halifax, West Yorkshire which was drawn and engraved by N. Whittock and J. Rogers, respectively, and published in Thomas Allen’s A new and complete History of the County of York (London: I. T. Hinton, 1831).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.