A very interesting and attractive 19th century scientific plan showing the distribution of plants in Equinoctial America which was engraved by George Aikman and published in Black’s General Atlas: A series of Fifty-Four Maps from the Latest and Most Authentic Sources (Edinburgh: A. & C. Black,1844).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 36.7cms by 25.9cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.