A decorative and scarce 19th Century map of Inverness-shire which was drawn and engraved by Aristade Perrot and Adrien Migneret, respectively, and published in G. B. Depping’s L’Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: Etienne Ledoux, 1824-1835). The map is surrounded by imagery relating to the county’s commercial activities including agriculture and manufacturing.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7cms by 11cms.
- The map is in very good condition. The left margin is close. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.